Greetings From APC Consultants
Hiring for One of Our Client Company
Designation: Executive Director to Director
Experience: 3 Plus Years
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Preferred Female Job Description
- Coordinating & communicating with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Director
- Assisting in arranging meetings and schedules for the Director with International / Domestic clients and partners.
- Conserve Director's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting emails and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintaining appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries. Should be presentable in person at all times.
- Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Monitor tasks delegated by the Director to team members on new initiatives to ensure that work is completed to agreed deadlines
- Work closely with the Director to ensure that all projects metrics are up to date and ensure relevant managers produce monthly
- Create and manage the Directors filing system for all critical documents
- To Represent the Director by welcoming visitors,
- To Review correspondence; arranging corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the Director.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Accurately track expenses for Director by managing his credit cards and receipts.
- Process and submit receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Look after administrative activities of the office.
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Excellent communication and tasking skills, 3-4 years of experience as EA to Director.
- Excellent organization, writing and interpersonal skills
- High levels of innovation and creativity
- Excellent presentation skills together with the ability to think one's feet
- Ability to understand and prepare management and other reports as necessary to a high standard
Interested candidates please call us on Divya 9884440361 and Anu 9884562124 or Sindhuja 8939377123Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and interview schedule.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time