We are hiring Lead Java Developer for Chennai location.
Interested candidates please call us on Gobi 9884581416 or Manoj 9884552728.
Job role: Java Developer and Lead Java Developer
Experience: 2 to 8 years
Salary: up to 4Lpa to 12.0 LPA
NP- 1 Month
Onsite project availability is alo there
Key Skills - Java Developer -2+yrs exp- Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, JPA 2.0, JPQL- Spring Data JPA
Key skills- Lead Java - 5+ yrs exp
VO Transfer Architectural Design- MVC Design, Event Driven Approach and RESTful.
frameworks such as Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, JPA 2.0, JPQL- Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, JPA 2.0, JPQL- Apache Camel and Active MQ.- Angular JS, JQuery, HTML 5.0 and JSP.
Web server - Tomcat/JBoss.
Database server - PostgreSQL/MySQL.
Implementation tools- Junit
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Java developer (5-7yrs exp) responsible for building Java web applications.
This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end
(web application and mobile) counterparts.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- *Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- *Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- *Familiar with various design and architectural patterns especially VO Transfer Architectural Design.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- *Experience in core development project.
- *Experience with concepts of MVC Design, Event Driven Approach and RESTful.
- *Experience with frameworks such as Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, JPA 2.0, JPQL.
- *Experience with Message Queuing framework such as Apache Camel and Active MQ.
- *Experience with implementing unit test cases using Junit.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks such as Apache Tiles.
- *Experience with web language frameworks such as Angular JS, JQuery, HTML 5.0 and JSP.
- *Experience with any Web Server such as Tomcat/JBoss.
- *Experience with any Database Server PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Experience with build tool such as Maven/Ant.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Interested candidates please call us on Gobi 9884581416 or Manoj 9884552728 for further details and interview schedule.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Other
Role Category: Programming
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time