Greetings From APC Consultants
Hiring for One of Our Client Company
Designation: SAP TM -Technical Consultant
Experience: 5 Plus Years
Location: Chennai Job Description:
- Minimum Job Knowledge Required
- Very Strong Knowledge / Experience in Object Oriented ABAP (OO-ABAP)
- Experience in SAP Transportation Management, BOBF,BOPF
- Experience in BO Manipulations, Custom BO creations, Custom Action creation, Custom Determinations, Custom Validations etc.
- Good Exposure in BO Enhancements, Exit Class, Mapper Class, Helper Class and Control Exit Class
- Profound Knowledge in BO Debugging for SAP Transportation Management
- Experience in BOPF Structures, PPF Configurations, Enhancement Exits, Interfaces through PI
- Experience in Web Dynpro, Web Dynpro Configurations, FPM Customizations
- Experience in NWBC Menu configurations or NWBC customizations
- Experience in SAP Adobe Forms & Interactive Adobe Forms Developments and Modifications
- Experience in SAP NOTE Implementations
- SAP ABAP WRICEF Concepts
- Experience in Enhancements by using BADIs and all Exits, Including Enhancement Frame work
- Experience in BAPIs Standard , Customs and BAPI Extensions
- Experience in Interfaces ( IDOC / SPROXY)
- Experience in Performance analysis and optimization and Strong troubleshoot and Debugging
- Experience in Release Management and Transport Request tracking to ensure all the changes made are tracked with Proper sequencing and dependencies specified
- Experience in Release Management to Track and Manage Transport Requests Movement from Development to Production System
- Desirable Requirements / Expectations
- Preparing and modifying Technical Specifications , Good understanding skills to analyse Functional Specifications
- Should be able to Interfaces with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions.
- Should have real time knowledge in ABAP programming and SAP TM for implementation, support and upgrade Project
- Troubleshoot and resolve the issues with committed time frame.
- Developments should be effectively and independently for the assigned projects.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and users
- Learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to changing technology
- Work in an international Team across continents and time zones. Setting up SAP ABAP/ SAP TM to global company standard and adapt to local regulations and processes.
Interested candidates please call us on Manoj 9884552728 and Gobi 9884581416 or Mail to email@example.com for further details and interview schedule.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Outside Technical Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time